If you like going out for runs buying the right pair of wireless earbuds is vital. So how to choose the best running wireless earbuds? First, you need to examine critical factors such as if the Bluetooth and wireless earbuds are made to withstand rugged conditions and are made of silicone or rubber. Secondly, The perfect wireless earbuds for running must offer excellent sound quality, comfortable, and are water-resistant. And lastly, the best earbuds to buy should be sweatproof and are made of silicone and rubber.
Below are the best wireless earbuds for running in 2021. These great On-Ear Earbuds are the perfect gift for someone who loves to exercise since there is nothing better than exercising and doing sports while listening to good music.
A quick look at the best wireless earbuds for running
- Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones
- Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Bose SoundSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones.
- Jaybird Vista True Wireless Bluetooth Premium Earbuds
1. Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones
The Powerbeats Pro Earphones are great for running. The Powerbeats Pro earbuds are comfortable and cancel out many sounds, as they are active noise-canceling earphones.
The ear tips are very comfortable, and the headphones are very light. The sports earbuds come in eight different colors such as black, green, cloud pink, glacier blue, and lava red.
These Earbuds don’t hurt like some of my other headphones do. Another great advantage of the Beats earbuds is that the Powerbeats Pro battery life lasts 12 hours, which is excellent.
The Powerbeats Pro earbuds by Dre are compatible with iOS and Android. They come with an Apple H2 headphone chip. They are sweat-resistant earbuds that work wirelessly with Bluetooth technology.
The Powerbeats Pro uses a beam-forming microphone that is more powerful than its predecessor, the Powerbeats3. Powerbeats Pro buds are waterproof and come with a carrying case, a charging cable, and a carrying pouch. The Powerbeats Pro are compatible with Apple devices with lightning connectors, such as iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 7. It also works with Android devices with a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Noise Cancelling
- Great battery life
- Good sound quality
- Only comes with one size ear tip
- The Bass sound is a little off
- They are not cheap
The Powerbeats Pro earbuds are ideal for running, cycling, and working out. The sound quality on these headphones is excellent. These earbuds are perfect for running and listening to podcasts. They have a button on the headphones’ side that allows you to change the volume and skip songs. The earbuds stay in place, and you don’t have to worry about them falling out.
They also go well with the Apple Watch. I would also recommend these headphones for people who like to talk on the phone while they’re working out. You can buy the Powerbeats Pro earbuds here.
2. Jabra Elite Active 75t Bluetooth Earbuds
Jabra Elite Active 75t Bluetooth Earbuds are also excellent for running and sports activity.
The Jabra earphones have been made to be very comfortable. The earbuds are made from soft silicone and are designed to be pleased to wear. The elite wireless earbuds also stay put very well in your ear throughout your workout.
The 75T earbuds are not only lightweight and slim but also have active noise cancellation. This effectively blocks out background noise and creates a good seal in your ear. They are available in three different sizes of ear tips and fins to ensure a comfortable fit.
The Jabra 75t earbuds come with a handy carry case that also serves as the earbud charger. The charging case has a USB port, so it is simple to charge the earbuds when you need to.
Another cool feature of the Jabra earbuds is the “find my Jabra earbuds” feature, which allows you to locate your earbuds if you misplace them. Jabra Elite Active 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds provide 24 hours of battery life. With the pocket-friendly charger case, the Elite 75t earphones let you listen to music and make calls while staying connected. The Jabra earphones have a range of 100 meters, so you can safely use them away from your phone.
What’s in the box? Jabra Elite Active 75t Bluetooth Earbuds and a Charging case. Three earbud sizes, Micro-USB, charging cable, User manual, and Warranty card.
- Comfortable fit
- High-quality sound
- Rechargeable and Great Bluetooth connectivity
- Great active noise cancellation
- Long battery life
- One button controls all the Jabra Elite Active 75t earphones features, which can become tedious over time, primarily if you are not used to one button earphones.
- The other problem is the limited controls. The Jabra Elite Active 75t earphones have a range of up to 100m. This may not be the best range, but it should be more than enough to listen while exercising.
I would recommend the Jabra earbuds for anyone who enjoys listening to music or podcasts with excellent sound quality. You can buy the Jabra 75T earbuds on Amazon.
3. Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
The Plantronics BackBeat FIT earbuds are great earbuds for sports activity and an excellent alternative to Apple AirPods. You can use the Plantronics BackBeat FIT earbuds for running every day because they are lightweight and never fall out. They have great sound quality, and they are waterproof. They are waterproof and sweat-proof, very comfortable, and have a long battery life (around 8 hours) which makes them one of the best wireless earbuds out there. The BackBeat FIT Pros come with touch-enabled controls and a built-in microphone so you can control music, take calls, and make voice assistants work. You can also use the free Plantronics Backbeat FIT Companion app that lets you update your firmware.
What’s In The Box? Plantronics BackBeat FIT earbuds, Micro-USB charging cable, and three pairs of silicone earbud tips.
- Touch-enabled controls and a built-in mic make it easy to control music, receive calls and activate voice assistants.
- Flexible design that comfortably fits and stays in place for all levels of activity.
- On-ear controls for calls or music
- Waterproof earbuds
- The Quick Charge Tech can power a week’s worth of workouts with up to eight hours of listening time and a quick fifteen minute charge can fill the battery for an hour’s worth of listening
- The heart-pumping bass and clear highs are delivered by powerful speakers and a custom codec.
Overall, The BackBeat FIT earbuds are a great buy for any athlete. With a unique design, the BackBeat FIT will keep you in tune with your surroundings. The earbud tips are designed to stay in your ears and the ear hooks will keep the FIT in place. The FIT features Bluetooth 4.1 technology that delivers quality sound and a long-lasting battery. Buy them here.
4. Bose SoundSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones
Bose SoundSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones are great for sports professionals, but everyone who works out can benefit from them. They’re sweatproof, lightweight, and comfortable, with a solid sound and a totally secure fit. With their Bluetooth feature, they can be worn without worrying about wires getting in the way, or getting tangled up on things.
The Bose SoundSport earbuds are perfect for your workouts, especially on the treadmill or while you run outside.
The earbuds outside are made of brushed metal, and the inside is plastic, making them very lightweight. The SoundSport by Boss comes in four different sizes of ear tips. These great earbuds have a built-in microphone, so you can also use them to make calls. The earbuds battery life is superb lasting up to eight hours without recharging. Once they are empty, it takes only about forty minutes to fully recharge them. The Bose Sports Sports are also compatible with the Bose Connect app, which allows users to customize their listening experience. Users can adjust the equalizer to suit their preferences, customize the balance, or adjust the noise cancellation.
- Amazing sound quality and very comfortable
- Great for running and working out.
- Bluetooth enabled, no wires.
- Exceelent battery life.
- Not cheap
- Could be more lightweight compared to other earbuds.
The Bose SoundSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones have an excellent sound quality and are very comfortable, which makes the SoundSport a great pick for anyone who prefers wireless headphones while working out. Buy them here.
5. Jaybird Vista True Wireless Bluetooth Premium Earbuds
The Jaybird Vista are reliable earbuds perfect for outdoor workouts and everyday use. Their sound quality is excellent, with the right balance of bass, mids, and highs. Vista earbuds for running are very comfortable, and they’re designed to stay in place even when you’re moving around or exercising.
The earbuds come with the Jaybird app that allows you to customize your EQ settings to suit your preferences and see battery level, device contacts, and firmware updates. Jaybird Vista enables you to stream music directly from your Bluetooth device, such as your smartphone.
The Vista headphones have an integrated microphone for hands-free phone calls. They’re very portable, lightweight, and come with a nice looking carrying case.
- Extremely comfortable
- -Impressive sound quality for a Bluetooth headphone
- Works with most Bluetooth devices
- It can be used for sports, home, and office
- Built-in mic and an excellent battery life
- A bit expensive
- It would be great if the earbuds were built with more functionality with the single button
- No option for the previous track.
Jaybird Vista is one of the best wireless earbuds for working out and one of the best in-ear Bluetooth headphones for active people. Buy the Jaybird Vista here.
To conclude, you can’t really go wrong with any one of the five wireless earbuds we reviewed, unless you prefer to pick a premium noise cancellation headset. You can find more options for Bluetooth and wireless earbuds here.