If you think that material on the site infringes on your copyright(s), please let us know with a DMCA notice. Once received, the material will be removed and we’ll make an attempt in good faith via email to contact the user who published the material.
Per the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) and avails itself of the protections under the Act.
We reserve the right to discontinue, suspend and restrict users, and/or remove any User Content on Sportige.com which allegedly infringes on someone’s copyright.
Sportige.com has accepted and implemented a policy of addressing claims regarding copyright infringement, as well as terminating users who infringe on the copyright of others.
There is no obligation on us to scan and review content submitted and posted by users for any violation of third party rights. Regardless, we fully respect copyright interests of others and we adhere by a policty to not to allow materials to infringe another party’s copyright on Sportige.com
If you think any materials on Sportige.com infringe a copyright, provide us with a notice that includes all of the below:
- A detailed description of copyrighted work or other intellectual property allegedly infringed
- ‘Description of location of the allegedly infringed material on the Sportige.com website
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- Electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property
- Statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Statement by you (made under perjury penalty) that the above-mentioned information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner; or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property in the owner’s behalf
If there is indeed a claim of copyright infringement you can email contact[at]sportige.com