Browsing Ganso

Transfer Rumors 2012 – Ganso Leaving Santos to Sao Paulo

Posted on 13 Sep, 2012, by in Soccer

One of the longest transfer sagas in Brazilian football is about to come to an end, with Sao Paulo offering $23.8 million for 45% of the economic rights to Ganso, belonging to Santos, while sporting agency DIS hold the rest of the 55% and will negotiate separately with the club. More

Transfer Rumors 2012 – Arsenal Interested in Ganso

Posted on 22 Jul, 2012, by in Soccer

While Arsenal seem to be mostly busy with keeping Robin van Persie or at least getting the most out of his approaching departure, Arsene Wenger is also thinking signings. Santos’ unsettled midfielder, Paulo Henrique Ganso, is probably the biggest name currently on the gunners’ to-do list. More

Transfer Rumors 2012 – Ganso Not Going to Manchester United

Posted on 9 Jul, 2012, by in Soccer

It’s been pretty widespread knowledge that Ganso isn’t happy with the terms offered to him by his club, Santos, making him look for a new team, in Brazil more likely than in Europe, with both Manchester United and AC Milan chasing the 22 year old Brazilian. More

Transfer Rumors 2012 – Santos’ Ganso Wants Out; Neymar Too?

Posted on 3 Jul, 2012, by in Soccer

A Euro kind of summer always takes the attention away from South American players and especially leagues come the transfer time, but that doesn’t last long. Paulo Henrique Ganso, one of the crown jewels of Brazil’s new generation (along with teammate Neymar, THE crown jewel), seems to be the first big name looking to leave Santos and make his way to Europe. More